Most dentists in Pearland, TX restrict their skills and experience to a particular age group and specialty, but family dentists do not. Instead, they cater to your whole family members, regardless of age.
What is Family Dentistry?
As aforementioned, family dentists are trained to cater to your whole family. However, it is crucial to pay attention to their education and training. At Aqua Dental Pearland, we take extra precaution hiring our family dentists. Our dentists have an undergraduate degree in science. Additionally, they have passed their dental admission test and the National Board Dental examination to obtain a license.
Our family dentist understands that you and your kids have different needs, and they have been trained to cater to the unique oral hygiene needs.
Family Dentists Vs. General Dentists
Although they are used interchangeably, family and general dentists are not the same. Unlike general dentists, family dentists receive extensive education specializing in providing dental services to people of all ages, especially children.
While family dentists may have knowledge and experience with children if you have an infant, you may need to consider a pediatric dentist. They have additional post-graduate training on how to handle small children with special needs.
Why You Need a Family Dentist
Having a family dentist allows you to benefit from their services with ease. Working with our family dentists will give you a range of benefits:
- You will track your health with ease. With our modern software and equipment, you will be able to track your family’s health. Regular visits to a family dentist will help you identify any dental problems and prevent them before they become serious.
- You will enjoy the convenience and comfort. Family dentistry offers you a one-stop-clinic. You will not have to visit different dentists in Pearland. With one appointment, your whole family can have their gums and teeth examined, thus saving time. Additionally, it will help you create a healthy working relationship making it easy for you and your family, especially the kids, to be at ease.
- Our family dentists are experienced and skilled to give you a wide range of services, whether it’s braces, implants, veneers, or simple oral and gum check.
- Helps you to set a good example. When you regularly visit the dentist with your family, you are teaching your children the importance of maintaining good oral and dental hygiene.
What to Expect
At Aqua Dental, you will get a variety of services;
With our initial visit, we thoroughly examine your gum and dentine, to get an accurate measurement of your family’s oral health. The information helps us to know the effective treatment plan to use. We also keep a close watch on your family’s oral health to detect any health as soon as they develop.
Full Mouth Reconstruction
We offer you a variety of oral health services.
- Dental implants. A titanium post inserted into the jawbone to function as the root of the tooth.
- Orthodontics. We straighten your teeth to help you regain your smile back
- Periodontal services. Our family dentist offers ongoing maintenance designed for those with gum disease. The goal is to stop the progression of gum diseases. We also offer bone grafting.
- Cosmetic dentistry. Our cosmetic dentistry services are designed to give you a perfect smile like teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, composite filling, and Snap-On Smile.
Our dentists offer tooth replacement options, both full and partial dentures to restore functionality and beauty.
With our advanced technology, sedation options, and numbing agent, we offer you pain-and worry-free tooth extraction.
Other services we offer include:
- Pediatric dentists
- Root canals
- Occlusal adjustment
- Teeth grinding
- Oral pathology exam
- Emergency cases
Make an Appointment with Our Family Dentist
Oral health affects your overall health. Therefore, it is important to have regular dental checkups, both you and your family. The friendly dental team at Aqua Dental, TX, is ready to examine and work with your family to achieve the best outcome. So, call us to get your first checkup